Classification of Valveadmin
(1) Cut-off valve: also known as the cut-off valve closed valve, and its role is to connect or disconnect the line of media. The cut valve comprises a valve, closing valves, plug valves, ball valves, butterfly valves and diaphragm and so on.
(2) Check valve: check valve, also known as one-way valve or check valve, its role is to prevent the line of medium back. Pump water off the bottom valve also belongs to check class.
(3) Safety valve: a safety valve to prevent the line is kind of device or medium pressure exceeds a predetermined value, so as to achieve security purposes.
(4) Regulating valve: regulating valves including control valve, throttle valve and its role is to regulate media pressure, flow and other parameters.
(5) Shunt valve: shunt valve including various distribution valves and steam traps, whose role is assigned, separated or mixed line of medium.
(6) Exhaust valve: the exhaust valve is an essential auxiliary piping system components, widely used in boilers, air conditioning, oil and gas, water supply and drainage canal. Often installed in the commanding heights or elbow, etc., eliminate excess gas pipeline to improve the efficiency of the management of road use and reduce energy consumption.