The use of camlock fitting & couplingadmin
Why use a camlock coupling?
1 save time and effort: through the camlock coupling to disconnect and connect the oil circuit, the action is simple, saves time and labor.
2 Fuel saving: when the oil circuit breaks, the individual valve in the quick connector can close the oil circuit and the oil will not flow, preventing loss of hydraulic oil pressure.
3 Environmental protection: when the quick joint breaks and connects, the oil will not leak and protect the environment.
4 The equipment is divided into zero, easy to transport: large-scale equipment or hydraulic tools that must be portable, use the quick connector to disassemble and transport, reach the destination and then assembled.
5 Economic: all the above advantages have created an economic value for the customers.
What is the environment of use of the camlock fitting? Take into account the environment of the humidity conditions, the dust conditions, as well as the ease to corrode the use of the environment, to consider the type of camlock fitting selected, the body material, the sealing material.
The adjustment of the camlock fitting is to specify the shape and size of adjustment corresponding to the characteristics of the pipe. Keep in mind that the dimensions are related to the flow of fluid.
Camlock coupling usage notes:
1. Do not use fluids that are not liquid.
2. Do not exceed the maximum usage pressure limit when using.
3. Do not use it outside the use temperature range to prevent seal material from wearing or leaking.
4. Do not perform blows, curves or artificial stretching to avoid damage.
5. Do not use it in place of metallic dust or sand dust to avoid work or leaks.
6. When installing the screw, do not exceed the maximum tightening torque during installation to avoid damage.
7. Do not use a hose with a crack to prevent it from leaking or falling.
8. If used for vibration, the impact of the machine will cause reduced durability.
9. The fluid used must be a clean fluid filtered through a filter.
10. Do not remove the camlock coupling.