Common material of valve housingadmin
1.The gray cast iron suitable for operating temperature between -15 ℃ -200 ℃, nominal pressure PN≤1.6MPa, low pressure valves. Suitable medium for the water, gas and so on.
2. The black heart malleable cast iron suitable for operating temperatures between -15 ℃ -300 ℃. Nominal PN≤2.5MPa, the low-pressure valve. Suitable medium is water, water, gas, and ammonia.
3. Ductile iron is suitable for operating temperatures between -30 ℃ -350 ℃. Low-pressure valve of nominal PN≤4.0MPa. Suitable medium is water, water, steam, air, gas, oil, etc.
4. Carbon steel (WCA, WCB, WCC) applicable to operating temperature high-pressure valve of between -29 ℃ -425 ℃. among them
16Mn, 30Mn temperature between -40 ℃ -450 ℃, commonly used to replace ASTM A105. Suitable medium is saturated steam and superheated steam. High and low temperature oil, liquefied gas, compressed air, water and natural gas.
5. The low-carbon steel (LCB) applicable to operating temperature cryogenic valves between -46 ℃ -345 ℃ of.
6. Steel WC6, WC9 applicable to operating temperature high temperature and pressure valves non-corrosive medium between -29 ℃ -595 ℃ of; C5, C12 suitable for operating temperatures between -29 ℃ -650 ℃ corrosive media the high temperature and pressure valves.
7. Austenitic stainless steel valve suitable for corrosive media working temperature of between -196 ℃ -600 ℃.
8. Monel is mainly applied to acid medium containing chlorofluorocarbons valves.
9. Hastelloy valve is mainly applied to dilute sulfuric acid and other strong corrosive medium.
10. Titanium is mainly applied to a variety of strong corrosive medium valves.
11. The cast copper alloy mainly applied to work at a temperature of -273 ℃ -200 ℃ between oxygen piping and seawater piping with valves.
12. Plastics, ceramics, these two materials are all non-metallic materials. The most important feature of non-metallic materials are corrosion-resistant valves, and even metal material valve can not have advantages. Generally applicable to nominal PN≤1.6MPa, temperature does not exceed 60 ℃ corrosive media, non-toxic plastic valves are also suitable for water supply industry.