Camlock coupling Instructionsadmin
● Improper selection and use of quick connector products may cause harm to surrounding personnel and application systems.
● Make sure that the quick connector and its seal are suitable for the pressure, threaded interface, operating temperature, flow characteristics, etc. required for the installation system, and are compatible with the medium used.
● Please verify that the maximum working pressure of the product is greater than or equal to the peak pressure of the application system. Do not confuse the burst pressure with the maximum working pressure.
● Please check the compatibility of the test pulse pressure of the product with the applied pulse pressure.
● Do not connect or disconnect the quick connector under the condition of dynamic pressure in the system.
● After disconnecting, please use our dust cap and dust cap to protect the quick connector from dust, dirt and external damage.
● When the temperature is higher than 80 ℃, disconnection and docking are prohibited. When the temperature is higher than 30 ℃, the operator should use gloves and other protective devices to prevent injury caused by leaked or sprayed fluid when disconnecting and docking.
● Quick coupler interchangeability is based on the interchangeability of products without changing the size of any product by the manufacturer of the quick coupler.