The advantages of the ball valveadmin
1.The fluid resistance is small, the whole diameter of the ball valve is basically withoutflow resistance.
2. Simple structure, small size, light weight.
3. Close and reliable. It has two sealing surfaces, and ball valve sealing surface material widely used in a variety of plastic, sealing, and can achieve complete sealing. In the vacuum system has also been widely used.
4. Easy to operate, open and close quickly, from full open to fully closed as long as the rotation 90 , easy remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, ball valve structure is simple, the seals are generally active, demolition and replacement are more convenient.
6. In the fully open or fully closed, the ball and seat sealing surface and medium isolation, the media through, it will not cause corrosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Applicable to a wide range from small to a few millimeters in diameter, large to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. As the ball valve in the opening and closing process of wiping, so can be used in the media withsuspended solid.
In addition to the advantages, ball valve has shortcomings too.